An Intuitive Painting Retreat on Martha’s Vineyard for Creative Visionary Women.
Join our email list to be notified of upcoming retreats!
Paint from the Inner Fire!
Join me in an intimate group retreat experience and awaken your own unique personal alchemy within the fires of creative process on the mystical, magical island of Martha’s Vineyard.
Take a journey to the island and into yourself and discover a safe and sacred creative cocoon that will support you to:
- Learn how to leverage your passion and harness your creative genius.
- Free yourself of patterns, beliefs, conditioned imprints and behaviors that keep you stuck from living fully self-expressed and learn how to leverage your creativity and passion.
- Gain clarity and direction on your Soul’s Purpose and Expression in a practical path to prosperity.
- Tap into the courage to create a life and business grounded in FREEDOM
- Be supported and encouraged in claiming self-empowerment by a sacred community of creative women
- Set your Soul on fire to create and LIVE a life of your own design that honors your heart and well-being.
Please join me at one of my most favorite locations for our 7th annual Martha’s Vineyard painting adventure! Ever since I spent my first summer on Martha’s Vineyard, it has long inspired many return pilgrimages and I longed to create a creative retreat on this magical island— ever since I picked up a brush and discovered intuitive process painting.
This week-long retreat will be a journey of self and creative discovery in a supportive, nurturing environment and community.
Dive in, go deep and be surrounded by amazing nature, tons of bike trails and gorgeous beaches. The studio will be open 24hours a day so you may paint at any time, day or night. Scheduled facilitated painting sessions will take place daily varying each day from 10am to 9pm.
We will be staying at an incredible private artist’s retreat in a whimsical main house, private cabins and writer’s cottage.
You will have 24-hour access to a art-barn that will be set up as our painting studio, and a private pond in the lovely Lambert’s Cove area of West Tisbury.
Beloved, local private chef will be serving up healthy gourmet, organic and locally grown food (when available) for our nourishment all week.
During this retreat everything is taken care of for you so that you may relax and dive into your innate creative alchemical fire to refine a more expanded expression of your radiant self and your creative business. Morning movement meditation will be offered to start the day off grounding ourselves, wake up the body and create juices igniting our life force prior to painting sessions in the lovely barn studio.
Massages will be available on the property during the week for an additional investment, and you may rent bikes to explore the island during a few free afternoons and evenings.
With the magic of intuitive painting and the laser light of intention, coaching tools and a solid framework (The Fire Tree Method) you will leave this 5 day retreat of creative alchemy with:
- a renewed sense of wholeness and confidence in yourself after reclaiming disowned parts of yourself that are stuck in the past
- a deeper connection, faith and trust in your Creative Source and Intuition
- the courage to take action in your life, relationships, business and dreams.
- a greater capacity for abundance
- renewed source of joy, lightness, vitality and life force …dropping years off the aging process
- a sharp sense of clarity and knowing who you are what your vision is and how to get there.
The week includes:
accommodations for 5 nights at the artist retreat on Flat Bottom Pond.
private painting studio with 24-hour access in an art-barn on the property
- all creative materials and art supplies
- teachings and experientials on The Art of Creative Alchemy ™
- guidance and tools around your soul’s purpose, business vision, strategy marketing expression and plan.
- morning movement to get the creative juices flowing
- daily group mastermind sessions
- 1 private coaching session on site with Melissa
- all gourmet chef-prepared local-organic meals
Photos 2015 Retreat
Investment in you includes, all materials, sessions, gourmet cuisine.
- $4000 for a single in a shared room in the main house with one other person.
- $4000 for a twin bed in a shared cottage with a private outdoor shower over looking the pond.
- $4500 for a queen room over looking the pond with shared loft.
- $5000 for a private master room with a queen bed & stone fireplace.
- $5500 for the private writer’s studio with queen bed over looking the pond including a composting toilet and private outdoor shower.
- Islander/Commuter rate is available for $1500 including all materials and meals. Participation in all meals and painting sessions is required to create a safe container for this weekend long exploration.
- Payment plans are also available.
- Private off-site accommodations are also available at the nearby Lambert’s Cove Inn.
Full payment is required to hold your space.
*Please read carefully. We have a NO-refund policy for our events. These experiences are rich with inspiration, value and materials and I pour my heart as a facilitator, coach, teacher and guide into creating a catalyzing and rewarding experience for each of you. My intention is for you to walk away with more creativity, passion, clarity and inspiration from within than when you arrived. When you register for one of our immersions or retreats please do so with your full heart and willingness and I will promise you that you receive more than you could even imagine in return.
Sometimes, people register and then they start to feel the rumblings of fear around the change/transformations that will come (going for it and stepping into our full-potential). I get it and …for you to experience the results I inspire, you need to stand behind your commitment, and take action and be willing to move beyond your fear — that’s the only way you’ll actually see results in your creativity, life and business. It’s OK. I have been here too and I will support you through it. Because you know…you are worth it. If you are not sure this experience is for you, click here for more information about working with me. Still not sure? Please call 512.809.0720 and set up a complimentary inquiry session with me. Let’s light the world a flame, together… shall we? One paint stroke at a time.
To inquire about accommodations, call 512-809-0720.
Words of Love & Inspiration from Past Participants for the Martha’s Vineyard Retreat.
“Flat Bottom Pond is positively awe-inspiring. The tranquil environment surrounded by nature made it easy for me to connect with my higher self. The painting retreat has catalyzed my personal growth. Through this experience my heart has opened and allowed me to receive the abundance of love that life has to offer. Melissa provides a safe harbor in which to explore, express, play, take risks and be creative. She is compassionate, spontaneous, energetic, playful, intuitive, respectful and passionate. Melissa has a knack for holding space and inviting to you hear the truth within your own heart. I’m grateful for my experience and the lovely people I encountered on my journey, and I can’t wait till next year.
-Sara Hufford, Photographer
Rejuvenating, memorable, momentous and cathartic, these are the words I use to describe my week at Martha’s Vineyard with Melissa’s Fire Tree group. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I sat idle for three years after completing a three year MFA (Masters of Fine Arts ) program in painting. I guess the critiques and the harsh judgments took their toll on me. Melissa, however, has reawakened the passion and the joy of painting as a process. I’m truly enjoying what I’m doing. Thanks to Melissa’s freeing process… I couldn’t be happier, I’m painting every day, and when I’m not, I want to be. It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
-Bonnie Orbach, Artist, Landscape designer
Please contact us to reserve your space!
Read what The Martha’s Vineyard Gazette had to say about Fire Tree Studio’s return to Martha’s Vineyard in 2010:
“SPARK UP CREATIVE JUICES AT FIRE TREE STUDIOS RETREAT”
Fire Tree Studios is once again coming to the Vineyard this fall and offering a seven-day painting retreat. The retreat begins on Sunday, September 11 and runs through September 18.
This week-long retreat is for both beginners and experienced painters. The focus is not on the finished product but rather the journey of creation itself. There will be workshops on the creative process, including overcoming blocks and discovering one’s authentic artistic voice. The painting studio will also be open 24 hours a day during the retreat enabling participants to dig deeply, at any time the muse strikes, into their art.
Last year’s participants, the first year of the retreat, reported remarkable breakthroughs thanks to the supportive environment of teachers and fellow artists. Or, in the words of Bonnie Orbach, “It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
The retreat is led by Melissa D’Antoni, the founder of Fire Tree Studios. During the year Ms. D’Antoni lives, works, creates and coaches other creatives in Austin, Texas. A past internet and technology executive, she turned to the arts upon realizing she felt unfulfilled and spiritually stunted. Her story and credentials, plus the many programs offered by Fire Tree Studios, are far too numerous to list here. Far better to see for yourself at firetreestudios.com.