An Intuitive Painting Retreat Adventure on Martha’s Vineyard.
Join our email list to be notified of upcoming retreats!
Paint from the Inner Fire!
Join me in an intimate group retreat experience and awaken your own unique personal alchemy within the fires of creative process on the mystical, magical island of Martha’s Vineyard.
Take a journey to the island and into yourself and discover a safe and sacred creative cocoon that will support you to:
- Free yourself of patterns, beliefs, conditioned imprints and behaviors that keep you stuck from living fully self-expressed.
- Gain clarity and direction on your Soul’s Purpose and Expression in this Lifetime. To know yourself is to Love Yourself and LOVE makes the world go ‘round.
- Understand & accept your soul’s lessons in this lifetime in order to experience your true Potential, Contribution & ultimate Fulfillment. Know why your lessons are designed specifically for you how they relate to your soul’s purpose like keys that unlock new worlds of creative possibilities.
- Be supported and encouraged in claiming self-empowerment by reawakening lost aspects of your soul and its expression
- Set your Soul on fire to create and LIVE a life of your own design that honors your heart and well-being.
- Learn The Art of Creative Alchemy ™ receive the experience, knowledge and tools to support your own transformation today and years to come.
Please join me at one of my most favorite locations (and my new home base!) for our 6th annual Martha’s Vineyard painting adventure! Ever since I spent my first summer on Martha’s Vineyard, it has long inspired many return pilgrimages and I longed to create a creative retreat on this magical island— ever since I picked up a brush and discovered intuitive process painting.
This week-long retreat will be a journey of self and creative discovery in a supportive, nurturing environment and community.
Dive in, go deep and be surrounded by amazing nature, tons of bike trails and gorgeous beaches. The studio will be open 24hours a day so you may paint at any time, day or night. Scheduled facilitated painting sessions will take place daily varying each day from 10am to 9pm.
We will be staying at an incredible private artist’s retreat in a whimsical main house, private cabins and writer’s cottage.
You will have 24-hour access to a art-barn that will be set up as our painting studio, and a private pond in the lovely Lambert’s Cove area of West Tisbury.
Beloved, local private chef and painter , Elise Startwood, certified Holistic Health Coach, will be serving up healthy gourmet, organic and locally grown food (when available) for our nourishment all week.
During this retreat everything is taken care of for you so that you may relax and dive into your innate creative alchemical fire to refine a more expanded expression of your radiant self. Morning movement meditation will be offered to start the day off grounding ourselves, wake up the body and create juices igniting our life force prior to painting sessions in the lovely barn studio.
Massages will be available on the property during the week for an additional investment, and you may rent bikes to explore the island during a few free afternoons and evenings.
With the magic of intuitive painting and the laser light of intention, coaching tools and a solid framework (The Fire Tree Method) you will leave this week long retreat of creative alchemy with:
- a renewed sense of wholeness and confidence in yourself after reclaiming disowned parts of yourself from childhood or past-life trauma in every dimension of your being.
- a deeper connection and trust in your Creative Source and Intuition
- the courage to take action in your life, relationships, business and dreams.
- a greater capacity for love of yourself and life (others)
- renewed source of joy, lightness, vitality and life force …dropping years off the aging process
- a sharp sense of clarity and knowing who you are and why you are here, and where you are going.
The week includes:
- accommodations for 7 nights at the artist retreat on Flat Bottom Pond.
- private painting studio with 24-hour access in an art-barn on the property
- all creative materials and art supplies
- teachings and experientials on The Art of Creative Alchemy ™
- guidance and tools around your soul’s purpose, lessons and breakthroughs.
- morning movement to get the creative juices flowing
- daily group coaching sessions
- 1 private coaching session on site with Melissa
- all gourmet chef-prepared local-organic meals
Photos 2015 Retreat
Investment in you includes, all materials, sessions, gourmet cuisine.
- $3600 for a shared loft (a bed in a loft in a room with a queen) over looking the pond in the main house.
- $4200 for a single in a shared room in the main house with one other person.
- $4300 for a twin bed in a shared cottage with a private outdoor shower over looking the pond.
- $4550 for a queen room over looking the pond with shared loft.
- $5050 for a private master room with a queen bed & stone fireplace.
- $5150 for the private writer’s studio with queen bed over looking the pond including a composting toilet and private outdoor shower.
- Islander/Commuter rate is available for $1500 including all materials and meals. Participation in all meals and painting sessions is required to create a safe container for this weekend long exploration.
- Payment plans are also available.
- Private off-site accommodations are also available at the nearby Lambert’s Cove Inn.
Full payment is required to hold your space.
*Please read carefully. We have a NO-refund policy for our events. These experiences are rich with inspiration, value and materials and I pour my heart as a facilitator, coach, teacher and guide into creating a catalyzing and rewarding experience for each of you. My intention is for you to walk away with more creativity, passion, clarity and inspiration from within than when you arrived. When you register for one of our immersions or retreats please do so with your full heart and willingness and I will promise you that you receive more than you could even imagine in return.
Sometimes, people register and then they start to feel the rumblings of fear around the change/transformations that will come (going for it and stepping into our full-potential). I get it and …for you to experience the results I inspire, you need to stand behind your commitment, and take action and be willing to move beyond your fear — that’s the only way you’ll actually see results in your creativity, life and business. It’s OK. I have been here too and I will support you through it. Because you know…you are worth it. If you are not sure this experience is for you, click here for more information about working with me. Still not sure? Please call 512.809.0720 and set up a complimentary inquiry session with me. Let’s light the world a flame, together… shall we? One paint stroke at a time.
Top 10 Reasons why YOU joining us will radically shift your life.
It is time to look at those self-sabotaging beliefs and express those toxic feelings that keep you stuck– in a safe environment. They are not going away until you. deal. with. them. And when you do, magic, lightness and joy awaits. I promise.
- Love your self and give yourself the gift of a mind-body-spirit creative Love-immersion. Investing in your own well-being positively affects the world around you.
- When you release what is no longer serving your well-being, you make way for growth and extraordinary opportunities to present themselves.
- Being surrounded by authentic like-minded individuals in a supportive and nurturing environment is like rocket fuel for the soul. A cocoon for creative explosions to surface.
- Reconnecting to nature and to the flow of life will center your being and nourish you deeply so you may create your a from a place of clarity and wellness.
- If you are truly hungry for a breakthrough, you will create one. I promise. (and because my passion is for catalyzing breakthroughs. All you need to bring is your willingness)
- Investing in yourself will nurture your sense of value and self-worth.
- Tired of the status quo? Leap off that creative edge and get comfortable discovering the unknown…
- Your ability to trust and listen to your intuition will grow and deepen with leaps and bounds!
- Connecting to your authentic self…moves mountains when you discover & express YOUR VOICE.
ok maybe 11 reasons!
- Fill your creative tank. Then you will be ready to take on the world! It is hard to be bored or miss your mojo in a creative studio for a week. Creativity and passion is infectious.
- Everything is there for your creative genius to….rock out!
The cost for the week is $2000 for Islanders and commuters, which includes all materials and gourmet, organic meals. Some residential spaces are available. To inquire about accommodations, call 512-809-0720.
Praise for the Martha’s Vineyard Retreat.
“Flat Bottom Pond is positively awe-inspiring. The tranquil environment surrounded by nature made it easy for me to connect with my higher self. The painting retreat has catalyzed my personal growth. Through this experience my heart has opened and allowed me to receive the abundance of love that life has to offer. Melissa provides a safe harbor in which to explore, express, play, take risks and be creative. She is compassionate, spontaneous, energetic, playful, intuitive, respectful and passionate. Melissa has a knack for holding space and inviting to you hear the truth within your own heart. I’m grateful for my experience and the lovely people I encountered on my journey, and I can’t wait till next year.
-Sara Hufford, Photographer
Rejuvenating, memorable, momentous and cathartic, these are the words I use to describe my week at Martha’s Vineyard with Melissa’s Fire Tree group. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I sat idle for three years after completing a three year MFA (Masters of Fine Arts ) program in painting. I guess the critiques and the harsh judgments took their toll on me. Melissa, however, has reawakened the passion and the joy of painting as a process. I’m truly enjoying what I’m doing. Thanks to Melissa’s freeing process… I couldn’t be happier, I’m painting every day, and when I’m not, I want to be. It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
-Bonnie Orbach, Artist, Landscape designer
Please contact us to reserve your space!
Read what The Martha’s Vineyard Gazette had to say about Fire Tree Studio’s return to Martha’s Vineyard in 2010:
“SPARK UP CREATIVE JUICES AT FIRE TREE STUDIOS RETREAT”
Fire Tree Studios is once again coming to the Vineyard this fall and offering a seven-day painting retreat. The retreat begins on Sunday, September 11 and runs through September 18.
This week-long retreat is for both beginners and experienced painters. The focus is not on the finished product but rather the journey of creation itself. There will be workshops on the creative process, including overcoming blocks and discovering one’s authentic artistic voice. The painting studio will also be open 24 hours a day during the retreat enabling participants to dig deeply, at any time the muse strikes, into their art.
Last year’s participants, the first year of the retreat, reported remarkable breakthroughs thanks to the supportive environment of teachers and fellow artists. Or, in the words of Bonnie Orbach, “It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
The retreat is led by Melissa D’Antoni, the founder of Fire Tree Studios. During the year Ms. D’Antoni lives, works, creates and coaches other creatives in Austin, Texas. A past internet and technology executive, she turned to the arts upon realizing she felt unfulfilled and spiritually stunted. Her story and credentials, plus the many programs offered by Fire Tree Studios, are far too numerous to list here. Far better to see for yourself at firetreestudios.com.