intuitive. painter. writer. visionary. artist. mystic. muse. student. teacher. innovator. entrepreneur. creatrix. alchemist. truth seer. fear transcend-or. love ambassador. founder + director. creative. catalyst.
I am here to celebrate the creative life force as an active teacher— alive and present in my life and yours. I am interested in pure creativity as a channel to nurture deep connection, foster rapid self-awareness, fuel personal evolution and grounded-in-reality expansion.
I believe a massive awakening of creativity and humanity remembering—-celebrating our wholeness as individuals and as a planet–is crucial for our individual and collective evolutionary development. I believe that once we awaken to our creative power and purpose, it is our livelihood to express this fully in the world by taking action grounded in commitment.
what moves me?
freedom. uninhibited creativity. ruthless compassion. expansion. passion. pLaY. purity. paradox. obsessions of possibility. full Self-expression. radical self-acceptance. transformation. inspiration. illumination. adventure. fearless authenticity. self-empowerment. self-responsibility. abundance. accountability. raw truth & love. CLARITY. alchemy. community. presence. peace. inner = outer. Co+creation. conscious living, loving & business.
My passion is in evoking freedom. I am interested in collaborating with people who hunger to transform their lives and therefore their consciousness. By claiming our authentic voice, living a life grounded in full self-expression, and honoring an innate trust in the creative process…we remember the truth of who we are. As we change ourselves, we change the world around us.
My intention is to facilitate, guide and encourage you on the journey of your creative unfolding and your unique process of awakening & Self-Realization. A safe environment or ‘cocoon’ is needed for our authentic selves to give life. At the heart a creative, I function as a facilitator of sacred space, holding the vision of your full-self expression and a catalyst–trusting at the helm–the creative life force in stimulating trust, ideas and inspiration to awaken your vision for creating and living with authentic full self-expression. If you are in a major life transition, new relationship, launching a business or craving more gusto from your life experience –I am here to inspire and guide you back to yourself and provide the necessary tools and structure for you grow the foundation needed for your ultimate vision.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” –Albert Einstein
If you are interested in partnering with me to step through the next doorway in your journey toward full self expression, click here for more information on my co+creative individual programs.
“What If It Really Works?”
Watch the video below of Melissa D’Antoni’s interview by Karen Robison
of “What If It Really Works?”
Melissa D’Antoni video produced by Chuck Robison on Vimeo.
about my life experience…the catalyst of potential: shifts & transition.
“Birds make great white sky circles of their freedom. How do they learn it? They fall. And falling, they are given wings.”
I have thrived through many of life’s transitions, one major shift was leaving a highly-successful-by-certain-standards-yet-un-fulfilling career in internet & technology marketing to pursue a deeper relationship with myself–both creatively and spiritually. Since then, I have passionately journeyed to live for expressing this calling most purposefully.
Once I fully committed to living an inspired life– life abruptly challenged me in my personal relationships to take full responsibility for my experience, and live what I was learning —to truly empower myself, as I realized no one else can really give me the sense of freedom and joy I so eagerly hungered for. From this place, I called off a wedding three months prior to tying the knot …and made a commitment to myself to honestly discover what true love and relationship is for me in this transformational age where old paradigms of happiness are dying so new, more generative ones can be born. Let’s start a revolution of empowered love, people! I am a believer.
Although it has been an adventurous, heart-opening, and forever-life-affirming-road—This is when I truly woke up: I woke up to the promise that I would never compromise myself and my truth again. That I would learn, no matter how long it took or how frightening it seemed, to be committed to living my truth as the seed of my ultimate joy and happiness and for the greater good of human kind, with passion, humility and grace.
“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
-Dr. Howard Thurman
- Tulane University, BA in English Literature & minor in Studio Art
- Began my post-undergraduate career as a Weber Group PR intern for Open Market, first E-Commerce solution in Cambridge, MA
- Opened the West-Coast office for Thunder House Online Marketing and Communications in 1997, one of the first leading online marketing
- Open and managed the West Coast office of EchoMail ™, online relationship marketing software in 1999
- International Online Marketing Manager for Intel Consumer Products 2000-2002
- Certified Yoga Teacher in 2002 with Larry Shultz @ It’s Yoga in San Francisco
- MACP (Master’s in clinical psychology) in Transpersonal Counseling
- Psychology at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology with a focus in Creative Expression in 2005
- Completed a training in the art and application of PrOP Psychodrama with Harris Clemes, PhD a unique approach to psychodrama with influences in The Hakomi Method a somatic approach and process-work
- Counseled many children, adults & elders using expressive arts therapy
- Completed a Sand-Play & Expressive Arts Therapy Internship & training with Mary Watson at The Alvarado School a bi-lingual creative arts Elementary School in San Francisco
- Designed and Implemented the first Expressive Arts Program for Elders at Hayes Valley and Laguna Grove Care – a progressive Humanistic
- Existentially oriented assisted living facility for Seniors through Pacific Institute, where I trained in process-work with Nader Shabahangi, PhD and Gestalt Therapy & Flower Essences as a therapeutic intervention with Doris Bersing, PhD.
- Apprenticed with Chris Zydel, Expressive Arts Therapist & Creative Coach at Creative Juices Arts Studio in the intuitive painting process 2004-2007
- Long-time student of Master Coach, Dorothy Divack at the Center of Excellence in San Francisco & New York. Completed The XL Training & The XL Coaches/Consultants Training Program in 2006
- Founded Fire Tree Studios ™ & the Fire Tree Method ® in Austin 2007
- Launched the first Fire Tree Method ® Facilitator Training Program in 2008
- Board member of Truth Be Told in 2011, a non-profit expressive arts organization devoted to supporting women in prison with transformational programs.
- Healthy Boundaries for Kind People with Randi Buckley 2013
- Karma Balancing with Russell Forsyth 2015
- Quanta Freedom Healing with Melanie Tonia Evans 2017
Upcoming Programs with Melissa