intuitive painting retreat on martha’s vineyard.
- The week includes:
- Top 10 Reasons why YOU joining us will radically shift your life.
- Praise for the Martha’s Vineyard Retreat.
- if you are ready to receive it.
Coming September 2013
take a journey on to the vineyard… and into yourself.
- Are you feeling stuck, burnt out and/or depressed?
- Are you tired of living life in your usual ‘same burger same fry’ experiences?
- Are you craving for change in your life but you are scared, overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
- Are you feeling bored and unfulfilled?
- Do you feel ripe for transformation and change?
- Do you long to create more meaning for your life?
- Are you begging to make a shift and the fear keeps creeping in– keeping you paralyzed and stagnant?
- Are you wanting a deeper connection to yourself and others?
- Are you ready to refuel your tank with your Creative Source?
If your answer to any of the above is YES! Then join me on Martha’s Vineyard next month and re-light your fire!!!
Please join me at one of my most favorite locations for the third annual Martha’s Vineyard painting adventure! Ever since I spent my first summer on Martha’s Vineyard, it has long inspired many return pilgrimages and I longed to create a creative retreat on this magical island— ever since I picked up a brush and discovered process painting.
This week-long retreat will be a journey of self and creative discovery in a supportive, nurturing environment and community.
Dive in, go deep and be surrounded by amazing nature, tons of bike trails and gorgeous beaches. The studio will be open 24hours a day so you may paint at any time, day or night. Scheduled facilitated painting sessions will take place daily varying each day from 10am to 9pm.
We will be staying at an incredible private artist’s retreat in a whimsical main house, private cabin and writer’s cottage.
You will have 24-hour access to a art-barn that will be set up as our painting studio, and a private pond in the lovely Lambert’s Cove area of West Tisbury.
A local private chef will be serving up healthy gourmet, organic and locally grown food (when available) for all of our meals.
During this retreat everything is taken care of for you so that you may relax and sink into yourself and your creative process. Morning movement will be offered to start the day off grounding ourselves and igniting our life force prior to painting sessions.
Massages will be available on the property during the week for an additional investment, and you may rent bikes to explore the island during a few free afternoons and evenings.
The week includes:
- accommodations for 7 nights at the artist retreat on Flat Bottom Pond.
- private painting studio with 24-hour access in an art-barn on the property
- all materials
- teachings on the creative process
- morning movement to get the creative juices flowing
- individual coaching & guidance on your unique creative process, blocks in your creativity and life and discovering your authentic voice
- a week of guidance and support individually and as a group
- all gourmet chef-prepared local-organic meals
- $3000 for a shared loft (meaning a bed in a loft in a room with a queen) over looking the pond in the main house.
- $3700 for a twin bed in a shared cottage over looking the pond.
- $3600 for a single in a shared room in the main house with one other person
- $3700 for a queen room over looking the pond with shared loft.
- $4500 for a private master room with a queen bed & stone fireplace.
- $4200 for the private writer’s studio with queen bed over looking the pond including a composting toilet and outdoor shower.
- Full payment is required to hold your space. Payment plans are available. 75% refund is available if someone until August 1s,t 2012 if someone is able to take your place.
- 50% refund is available up to 30 days prior to the retreat if someone is able to take your place.
- Islander/Commuter rate is available for $1500 including all materials and meals. Participation in all meals and painting sessions is required to create a safe container for this weekend long exploration.
- Private off-site accommodations are also available at the nearby Lambert’s Cove Inn.
Top 10 Reasons why YOU joining us will radically shift your life.
It is time to look at those self-sabotaging beliefs and express those toxic feelings that keep you stuck– in a safe environment. They are not going away until you. deal. with. them.
- Love your self and give yourself the gift of a mind-body-spirit Love-immersion. Investing in your own well-being positively affects the world around you.
- When you release what is no longer serving your well-being, you make way for growth and extraordinary opportunities to present themselves.
- Being surrounded by authentic like-minded individuals in a supportive and nurturing environment is like rocket fuel for the soul. A cocoon for creative explosions to surface.
- Reconnecting to nature and to the flow of life will center your being and nourish you deeply so you may create your life and art from a place of clarity and wellness.
- If you are truly hungry for a breakthrough, you will create one. I promise. (and because my passion is for catalyzing breakthroughs. All you need to bring is your willingness)
- Investing in yourself will nurture your sense of value and self-worth.
- Tired of the status quo? Leap off that creative edge and get comfortable discovering the unknown…
- Your ability to trust and listen to your intuition will grow and deepen with leaps and bounds!
- Connecting to your authentic self…moves mountains when you discover & express YOUR VOICE.
- ok maybe 11 reasons!
- Fill your creative tank. Then you will be ready to take on the world! It is hard to be bored or miss your mojo in a creative studio for a week. Everything is there for your creative genius to rock out!
Praise for the Martha’s Vineyard Retreat.
“Flat Bottom Pond is positively awe-inspiring. The tranquil environment surrounded by nature made it easy for me to connect with my higher self. The painting retreat has catalyzed my personal growth. Through this experience my heart has opened and allowed me to receive the abundance of love that life has to offer. Melissa provides a safe harbor in which to explore, express, play, take risks and be creative. She is compassionate, spontaneous, energetic, playful, intuitive, respectful and passionate. Melissa has a knack for holding space and inviting to you hear the truth within your own heart. I’m grateful for my experience and the lovely people I encountered on my journey, and I can’t wait till next year.
-Sara Hufford, Photographer
Rejuvenating, memorable, momentous and cathartic, these are the words I use to describe my week at Martha’s Vineyard with Melissa’s Fire Tree group. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I sat idle for three years after completing a three year MFA (Masters of Fine Arts ) program in painting. I guess the critiques and the harsh judgments took their toll on me. Melissa, however, has reawakened the passion and the joy of painting as a process. I’m truly enjoying what I’m doing. Thanks to Melissa’s freeing process… I couldn’t be happier, I’m painting every day, and when I’m not, I want to be. It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
-Bonnie Orbach, Artist, Landscape designer
Abundance awaits you…
if you are ready to receive it.
Please contact us for additional information.
Read what The Martha’s Vineyard Gazette had to say about Fire Tree Studio’s return to Martha’s Vineyard:
“SPARK UP CREATIVE JUICES AT FIRE TREE STUDIOS RETREAT”
Fire Tree Studios is once again coming to the Vineyard this fall and offering a seven-day painting retreat. The retreat begins on Sunday, September 11 and runs through September 18.
This week-long retreat is for both beginners and experienced painters. The focus is not on the finished product but rather the journey of creation itself. There will be workshops on the creative process, including overcoming blocks and discovering one’s authentic artistic voice. The painting studio will also be open 24 hours a day during the retreat enabling participants to dig deeply, at any time the muse strikes, into their art.
Last year’s participants, the first year of the retreat, reported remarkable breakthroughs thanks to the supportive environment of teachers and fellow artists. Or, in the words of Bonnie Orbach, “It was the best investment in the future of my happiness.”
The retreat is led by Melissa D’Antoni, the founder of Fire Tree Studios. During the year Ms. D’Antoni lives, works, creates and coaches other creatives in Austin, Texas. A past internet and technology executive, she turned to the arts upon realizing she felt unfulfilled and spiritually stunted. Her story and credentials, plus the many programs offered by Fire Tree Studios, are far too numerous to list here. Far better to see for yourself at firetreestudios.com.
The cost for the week is $1,500 for Islanders and commuters, which includes all materials and gourmet, organic meals. Some residential spaces are available. To inquire about accommodations, call 512-524-0687.