“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
Wow, it has been a powerful couple of weeks. As we transition into Fall I begin to feel a change coming on. There is the obvious shift in nature…from hot and dry days to the turn to cooler mornings with the shades of autumn colors. The playful freedom of summer has gravitated toward the hustle and bustle of back to school and the realization that the holidays are just around the corner. But the shift that I feel…that I write of…is so much more powerful. It is an evolution of change and it’s happening everywhere…..can you feel it?
I have…the journey of Fire Tree Studios is an ever evolving one. I am in the midst of visioning and designing my offerings for next year and looking at how FTS (as well as myself) is being guided to evolve. As we enter our 5th year of serving others through creative transformation, I must ask…what does my tribe need most? Where am I being called to serve?
We are amidst extraordinary changes in all areas of life right now. A purification process is asking us to let go of what is less than serving in love, our highest potential and our ultimate expression as a whole.
We have two choices. We can fight it, resist and deny the evolution that is being requested of us…or we can let go with the flow and go with the changes. We can trust that our life force knows what is best for our highest visions and for the fulfillment of our deepest desires.
For me, when I am challenged and on the edge of my own comfort zone, I invite myself to become extremely present. I notice and pay close attention to the parts within me that are frightened or feel threatened. What are they holding on to? In my awareness I am able to witness their cry out for attention. I invite them to let go…And then I remember that ‘I am not my situation’. I am not my anger or my fear or the grief that I may be experiencing. I am reminded that my evolution requires both creation and destruction… a natural ebb and flow. As I surrender to this process, I detach from needing to know the perfect outcome or identifying with a particular feeling or situation and move into trust. Trusting that the creative life force will lead the way and the opening arises…the realm of pure possibility when I surrender to the unknown, anything can happen.
And when those scared younger parts get triggered I move into love and acceptance. That is what these parts are desperately wanting… love, attention and radical self-acceptance.
Love yourself. Love yourself so deeply that you have to trust your own guidance. Be the light for yourself…allow it to shine through and lead the way.
- Detach from holding on to others’ perceptions of you
- Surrender to life flowing through you, guiding the way to your highest expression
- Trust that if you consistently align with your heart, body and mind then you will be provided for
with love, creativity & trust,
give yourself a gift of love this fall at fire tree studios…
The Art of Entrepreneurship Creative & Business Mastermind Intensive
Saturday, October 15th, 2011
10am – 5pm
- Are you a Soulful, Creative Entrepreneur who has a vision to make a impact on the world?
- Are you ready to let go of the struggle of living paycheck to paycheck to make your dreams & business thrive?
- The time is NOW… are you hungry for change?
The response to the 6-Month Art of Entrepreneurship Creative & Business Mastermind has been powerful… inspiring breakthroughs, confidence, awareness and clarity where there were once plateaus, confusion, burn-out and self-doubt. Let me guide you and revive you in your path to prosperity in The Art of Entrepreneurship Creative & Business Mastermind full-day Intensive!
- Ground & root your purpose, vision and passion in a strong leadership statement.
- Understand why marketing and branding is a waste of time and money if it doesn’t resonate with your authentic voice and vibe!
- Discover how to access valuable insight and guidance from your intuition and let that lead your business.
- Relish in uncovering the magic of doing business in a very new, inspired, playful way that supports expressing ALL parts of your self, your brain and your body…yes, your body!
- Get inspiration and guidance from a entrepreneur who has mastered transforming passion into prosperity with a 6-figure business and a group of peers all focused on supporting you and YOUR vision.
- Regain your passion, gain confidence in your decisions and attain clarity by tapping into your creative genius!
See your business evolve as a creative process…defy the norm…live your passion and create your own economy at The Art of Entrepreneurship!
- $200.00 investment, includes all materials
- Catered, gourmet lunch provided by Brandy Gibbs of Fine Home Dining
- Few spaces remaining…sign up today!
How to Register?
- Visit www.TheArtofEntrepreneurship.com OR click the register button below to sign up via Pay Pal
- Call the studio at 512 524 0687 to register using a credit card
- Email email@example.com
Wild Women’s Weekend Painting Retreat in Pontotoc, TX
walk on the wild side november 11-13, 2011
friday 6pm – sunday 5pm
“We are all filled with a longing for the wild. There are few culturally sanctioned antidotes for this yearning. We were taught to feel shame for such a desire. We grew our hair long and used it to hide our feelings. But the shadow of Wild Woman still lurks behind us during our days and in our nights. No matter where we are, the shadow that trots behind us is definitely four-footed.”
– Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PH.D.
- Are You Ready to awaken, express and reclaim……your organic wildness?!
- Do you seek that raw creative life-force essence that lives and breathes deep within in you?
- Do you desire to discover your authentic voice?
- Do you crave a space where you can join together in community with like-minded sisters that crave to explore this lost aspect of ourselves…to give yourself permission to display the often-hidden wildness from within?
Then this, my sisters…is for YOU!
Fire Tree Studios is taking a road trip to a private vineyard in the Texas Hill Country for a painting retreat dedicated to deepening your intuition and Wild sense of knowing! Through creating a safe and sacred container, this highly meditative retreat will take you deep into your flow, opening the door to awakening and transformation from within.
Come spend a weekend immersed in your painting process at a lovely private vineyard set on a old farm in the Texas Hill Country. Paint outside in a open-air milk-barn that is transformed into a painting studio…get inspired with your view of the plentiful vineyard!
- Begin each morning with authentic movement to awaken the creative juices.
- Get into your flow with over 20 hours of painting process, guidance and creative teachings!
- Let your hair down! Wind down each evening with wild stories around the campfire.
- Enjoy local, organic country cooking and vineyard dinners.
- Reflect on your process and your day by taking in the majestic sunset.
Investment depends on level of accommodations in the farmhouse.
- Bunk beds ($600) or doubles in a shared room ($700).
- Camping on the property is also available for $550.
- Hook-ups are available for trailers ($575).
- Full payment is required to secure your space.
- All materials included.
- 5 delicious, organic meals included to nourish the mind & spirit!
- Call the studio at 512 524 0687
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website at www.firetreestudios.com to sign up on our Schedule page
- Click the Register button below
saturdays in the studio
october 22, 2011
12pm – 4pm
guided by melissa d’antoni
Spend an afternoon awakening and nourishing your creative spirit by immersing yourself in over three hours of exploration, expression, play and deep surrender.
The Saturday Visionary Painting class welcomes continuing students and first time painters, providing a space to journey through barriers of old patterns and stagnant, less-than-serving beliefs that keep you from tapping into the internal well of creativity, power and life force energy that is within you.
- investment: $75 (inludes all materials and Hill Country spring water)
- beginners welcome!
How to register? Need more information?
- Visit our website www.firetreestudios.com and sign up on our Schedule page via pay pal.
- Call 512 524 0687 to use a credit card.
- Email email@example.com.
- Click the register button below.