How is 2016 kicking off for you…? For me I am back on the island, nesting, resting, focusing and cocooning in winter wonderland after a month in Texas for the holidays and facilitating Painting from the Inner Fire, Create Your 2016 at Vuka in Austin, TX.
And I have a some BIG News to share…
I am pregnant! And expecting a baby girl in late March. Feeling radiant, healthy and blessed! Naturally, my focus the last 7 months has been on themes of mothering, birthing and birth along with enjoying the creative process that is such an incredible miracle happening in my belly–I am at awe and deep reverence with nature, the human body and the super intelligence of the creative life force that is materializing within and beyond me!
It is such a humbling process and after studying, facilitating and immerse myself in the creative process for the last 15 years – I can tell you honestly that this is blowing my heart, mind and body right out of the water! I am certain, my creative and spiritual journey up until this moment has prepared me for this calling into Motherhood and I am so grateful to have cultivated the inner tools, strength, self-knowledge and awareness will which to share as a Mom.
More than anything right now, I am so grateful to be having a healthy, spontaneous pregnancy in my 40’s. You know how much I am passionate about shifting paradigms, for women, creatives, entrepreneurs, healers, change agents and now I will passionately include….MOTHERS! I am thrilled to be joining this tribe and excited to share so much knowledge and wisdom…. as well as learn so much too!
The biggest thing for in being a new mother in my 40’s is that I will have the luxury of being a #fulltimeworkingstayathomemom. Let me explain…
- I spent my 20’s working in the corporate world, dot.com etc. and gained a ton of marketing and entrepreneurial
experience, making lots of money in a ‘coveted job’ commuting to the Sillicon Valley and taking the corporate jet bi-monthly to Portland, finding my voice while learning a lot about what I didn’t want to do and what DID NOT make me happy, although everyone, including society sold and told me it would.
- I spent my 30’s answering my soul’s calling, going back to school, cashing out my 401k, traveling through South East Asia, getting a MACP in Transpersonal Counseling, training in several creative and healing arts modalities and deciding I didn’t want to be a therapist. So I trained as a coach. I also called off a wedding to a beautiful, financial secure man who adored me on the surface but ultimately didn’t have my best interest at heart, leaving this relationship, moving to Austin to start my dream….Fire Tree Studios …a sacred space for authentic creative self-expression and self-realization.
- And now in my 40’s I have been a entrepreneur for almost 9 years! And have figured out how to do what I love and turn it into a business. My values are very different. I don’t seek external validation or security. I know who I am, that I am the only one responsible for my happiness and I know what I am on this planet to do (which is the key to long-term authentic happiness). I have experimented, trail-blazed, had successes and failures and allowed the creative process to lead me in business, alchemizing every lesson along the way. Fire Tree has been an organic process that has supported me to do incredible, potent, soul birthing work in the world for myself and my clients. I feel unbelievably blessed to have the privilege to do what I love, inspiring others in amazing places with courageously beautiful people and to create authentically everyday!
- I will be doing more collaborations, such as Eat, Paint, Love Your Body: Food and Art as Nourishment a Women’s Retreat on at The Farm Institute on Martha’s Vineyard for Mother’s Day weekend with Chef and Food as Medicine Maven Jan Buhrman of The Kitchen Porch. Get in On the Early Bird Savings- register by February 15th!
- I will stick to working with a maximum of 5 private clients. Because I love to serve my clients in a deep multi-dimensional way, this is the number of 1:1 clients that I feel comfortable serving at a given time. This allows me to also focus on other ways of serving and creating, manage my time and offer the best coaching, training and mentoring to my private clients as possible. Curious about my coaching programs or want to reserve a private slot for the year? Click here.
- More online courses. Stay tuned for more online classes, courses and workshops and a revised Abundant Creative Course!